Shit hit the fan but in a good way

Well I will try and start from the beginning I haven't been writing cause I was not sure I should till the shit hit the fan well it did yesterday. I been helping this older couple pam and bill not fully trusting them my instincts were right with helping them working to take care of there home my home and the baby's it took it's toll on me I started getting very sickly and she wanted more and more out of me I had to stop taking her calls during the day so I could care for my home Paul had decided he didn't want over there any more and soon they took in a friend to pay rent and help with things also to help him get away from some bad people into drugs and alcohol we started to like each other pam putting us together but what we didn't know was so she could better control Chris and his money she started demanding him when not working be at there house all day every day and all his money so he couldn't work to be on his own he was getting pretty upset about it so yesterday she demanded him not to come to my home and stay with her yes one night when she was drunk she tried to kiss him then get jealous of me he's my age ok a few years younger but she's old enough to be mom or grandma yeah so anyway he told her I pay rent and more here I am adult I can come and go as I see fit so she told him to move out so he came to me told me and Paul we talked to Paul I told Paul I only wanted to be friends only with him I want to be with Chris he is my boyfriend and we all live together helping each other pam tried to say if Chris wouldn't do what she wanted she was telling Paul that me and Chris like each other u don't control Chris or me using us then wanna stabe me in the back not happen I don't take that shift so I'm home now relaxing not working all the time and I'm in love.

Comments