The hell I been Living

Well in the last year since I haven't been able to be here my phone basically died we lost more of our baby's and gained a few off and on I adopted a 24 year old to be my daughter I lost my real daughter to a evil so called friend we spent the wenter with no heat or water lost the house me and my boyfriend split up moved to a Jerry springer crappy one room home or apartment sometime hard to eat yeah life sucks but things a getting better slowly I've lost a lot of weight my adopted daughter is engaged to be married I'm going to be a grandma me my adopted daughter her fiance are partners in starting a rescue all but my baby's will be helped then adopted to good homes wild animals will be helped and if can be returned to me wild the fiance will do the financial as well he owns the property we will be using for the rescue it needs work but not a lot it's finced in 10   acres farm house and land already owned Hayley my adopted daughter will manage the rescue I will bottle feed do meds manage medical for the animals we have a on board vet we will be getting government funding if we can but at first fiance is functioning it and we will need Valentine's to help with it the house we will share me my boyfriend yes boyfriend his baby Hayley her fiance and baby our pets and when things are doing it will take time to get it up and running and thing fixed up to be able to have the rescue but when it's done were going to get my 12  year old daughter back from the evil crone I just can't wait till I'm out of the Jerry springer apartment.




Comments