Annie that's a work would Andy story

Well about a month ago Paul brought this tiny bundle into our home sickly little kitten that I named Annie I he came up crying at Paul by a busy Street so he scuped him up and brought him home for us to try getting him better at the time we thought it was a girl so we took him to the vet found out our little girl is a boy so his name is now Andy but the vet said he would have died if we hadn't been able to get him to the vet he would have had only one week before we would have lost him and he still may go blind we had to put him on a payment plan he'd so sick but little Andy's eyes are starting to clear up he can climb now he's improved so much in just to days of treatment he has upper respiratory worms very badly and fleas but like I said he's already getting better Paul promised him when he brought him home he would do everything in his power to save him and he is . I'm still helping pam and her husband bill Pam's health is not so good it's getting worse thankfully her adopted son helps me and Paul care for her his name is Chris cause I'm caring for to homes and our animals and so is Paul but Paul hopefully will be working soon so I'm going to have to take on more work and my back can't do much more and Hayley never showed up but now we have changed the locks so she will have to text me or call me to get her stuff I don't mind that as long as there's no drama so we will have a cop the just on the safe side when she decides she wants her stuff I think that's a update onon me love u all God bless you all.

Comments