New friends and we're doing

Well we're doing good for now it will be getting hard it always does but next month Paul my roommate will hopefully be able to drive again and that will help him get a  job so times may be less hard on us  we made some friends here ones that are not on drugs or prostitutes or panhandling there a older couple that go to the soup kitchen to one day evil Ed was pissing me off so I called the cops on him found out there is something I can do about what he was doing to me but for now he's stopped bugging me but while I was waiting for the cops I started taking to this couple in a truck they asked us to come to there house after we ate dinner so we did and we been going to there house about every other day or so playing a card game Spade's I'm starting to understand the game it's nice to have friends that are like us not into the yucky stuff .

Comments