Excuses , lies , empty promise's more betrayal

Hayley has been promising oh I got this wonderful guy he's going to move us out to a farm house in South Solon Ohio with 10 acres finced in land so u to can start a rescue and while Hayley and him fix it up u care for the baby here and we will bring u stuff u need if u need it and if u need vet care he will pay for it and take them to the vet well it was one thing that she and he kept not bringing things when I needed when they promised but everything else always comes first constant excuses lame ones at that and constant set backs with moving to South Solon more bull crap but I called her yesterday cause she was supposed to bring stuff for me and the baby's and get cookie to a vet thankfully he's received on his own no thanks to them once again but I asked her to take my cat Puff puffs instead I kept calling her when they said for sure we're coming and yes to helping Puff puff I told her he's getting worse but if u get him at least to a vet we will have tried to save him she was  like ok 600 will take him to a emergency vet 600 came and went then she said 630 that came and went the later and that came and went then I called yet again and we're not coming I went off couse now for sure he's dieing and it didn't have to be I'm pissed off he could have been saved now I got to see him die for no reason bitch a life should come first always before anything I'm going to lose my baby's for no reason I'm not talking to her anymore or trusting her again or moving out there with here for this I forgive her but won't let her do this to me again.

Comments