My story

Ok if I haven't told this hopefully it will be the last time my childhood was comtrable enough but my family is not there for me at all cause I wanted to go on with my life after a year after my second husband died so moving on I was raped at about 24 and got married shortly after that the day after he beat me I tried real hard for 6 yours to make the marriage work so finally I got a clue he doesn't love me so with help from my best friend a guy I know forever  and my family I got away from him moved in with my best friend and his handicap brother and his mother sometime later me and my best friend fell in love we got married had a baby girl my sweet baby I had it all it wasn't easy or perfect but nothing ever is a so called friend betrayed us I didn't know till year's later though till she once again this time betrayed me but back to the original betrayal it upset my bypolar husband so much he went to the bathroom just in the next room from me and our 6 yours old daughter and shot himself in the head I not knowing what had happened ran in the bathroom to find him and daughter was right behind me she saw it all struggling to keep things together for my daughter lost the house trying to start over doing my best the so called friend struck again devistaing me she took my daughter from me and made her hate me all because I was struggling then I meet my new adopted daughter while walking home one day we talked about my daughter then she told me she was in college and homeless living on our property outside so I brought her in to my home I believe God put us together to help each other she also lost her mom at 17 years old then we lost our house had to move to a apartment and soon after my boyfriend at the time for reasons unknown he tried to kill me my adopted daughter with her dog saved my life now I have a roommate he's not always nice hate the Jerry springer apartment not with the bad guy that tried to kill me but I have hope my adopted daughter her fiance and I are moving to a 10 acre farm house finced in already paid for place to start a animal rescue that a angel told my adopted daughter we were doing God's work I will save that story for later I also have a boyfriend so hopefully and with the Lord's help will be moving soon to South Solon Ohio .



Comments