Evil Ed

The reason I call the neighbor in the front bottom apartment evil Ed is for one his name is Eddie second my favorite movie fright night had a evil Ed so it's a pun and what he's doing to me is creepy even to my roommate but here's the story ok when we moved here there was this old guy not mentally right I thought he was retarded or something so I tried to help him bring him food and even let him in to see movies with us one day I with roommate went to check on him he had his gas stove on on high and no pan or anything thing cooking on the stove he had been drying his socks on it I told him gently not to do that then again another day checking on him he had it again on like that he had been sleeping with it on like that said he was cold it wasn't even cold out so I told him again only this time I told him if I cought him doing it again I'm calling someone about it so he did it Again so I called the cops and adult protective services on him they did nothing about it so time went on and resetly he came to our door wanting us to call the cops for him now we know he makes up stuff and he has hooker's come into his home he said a lady took his money I'm like I don't want involved with that expecaly if he's lieing and the last time I talked to him he was rude to me so I said this to him and told him to go home shortly after that we found holes in the wall where he could watch me bath so we repeatedly put board's up to stop him from looking at me but he kept doing it again and again also he's been cussing at me through the wall and turning the hot water off on me when I take a bath so I would only have cold water to take a bath with after dealing with this over and over we called the landlord over and over and over again they kept sealing the holes over the weekend he was fallowing me when I was with a friend then last night another holes in the walls so we decided to look for leagly what we can do about this this morning our landlord came to our door and showed some guy the holes in the wall then left and went to evil Ed apartment I think he's trying to get evil Ed out of the apartment also my roommate told landlord about him seeing Ed staking me landlord was shocked so hopefully he will get him out or I'm going to do something to get him leagly out of here

Comments